Weddings, Picnics, Group Events and Photography
in the Carl S. English Garden
The Garden has reservable spaces for up to 50 people for approved activities. 
Photography not using a reserved space does not require a permit.
Commercial photography and video prodution using a crew with professional lighting and audio recording does require a permit regardless of location.
Information, reservations, fees, etc. are available on the
recreation. gov website or mobile app:
Contact us via email for additonal information on commercial photography or video production
Wedding Permit is also required.  You can download a permit from the website or obtain one at the visitor center gift shop.
Our very popular Summer Concerts at the Locks should be considered when planning a wedding.
Donations are suggested. 
You can make donations on line or at the visitor center gift shop.